How Telstra Calling For Office 365 Will Fast-Track Your Business Success
When you are looking to expand your business, it is critical that you empower your team to work efficiently and productively–which means streamlining your internal processes as far as possible. With these goals in mind, technology giants Microsoft have launched an exciting partnership with Telstra to offer simple, cloud-based communication. Telstra Calling for Office 365 allows your team to make simplified voice calls and video chats through Skype by fully integrating Telstra technology with the cloud. All you will need is one dedicated business number and an internet connection–gone are the days of running an expensive PSTN network.
This communication revolution will benefit your business, and promote commercial growth, in fundamental ways–all of which Productiv can help make a reality for you.
1. Cost Reduction
Since you will no longer need to install or maintain expensive infrastructure, such as PBX systems, to support your call network, you immediately reduce overhead and maintenance costs. Calls can be charged directly to your Telstra account, which streamlines the process even further.
2. User-Friendly Employee Experience
The simplified, cloud-based communication system will enable your employees to quickly contact the right person at the touch of a button, without the need for switching between applications. This is a guaranteed way to drive employee and managerial efficiency across your business.
3. Free-Flowing Communication
Not only does Telstra Calling for Office 365 allow you to keep your phone and IT services in one place, but it allows you to choose between multiple modes of communication. Whether you’re sending a text message, starting a video conference or making a quick voice call, the variety of options are only a click away–and the team at Productiv will help you master it all.
4. Build Your Reputation
Not only will clients and customers love being able to reach you in the manner which suits them, but you can offer them an impressive, disruption-free transition. All employees can use their existing business landline number, meaning staff can make longer-distance calls with ease, and client contact data seamlessly migrates into the system for punctual, undisturbed communication.
At Productiv, we understand how IT can help you take your business to the next level in an increasingly connected world. Based in Brisbane, we’re a team of IT support and IT strategy consultants who offer managed services including onsite tech support, IT auditing and product-based strategies. We serve businesses of all sizes across Brisbane–contact us today to see how our specialists can bring the benefits of Telstra to your company now.
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2S – Redefining Collaborative Technology
- What the IT Skills Shortage in Australia Means for Your Business
- Everything You Need To Know About Choosing And Using Password Managers
- What is a Virtual Receptionist?
- Using Up-to-Date Technology to Maximise Productivity
- 5 Reasons Your Business Should Upgrade its Phone System to Skype For Business
- Phishing Emails — The Threat You Need to Be Aware Of
- What is an IT Audit and does your business need one?
- 5 Ways To Integrate New Workplace Technology Without Disrupting Work Productivity
- The 10 Biggest Announcements From Microsoft Ignite 2018