8 Time-Saving Features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
A user-friendly and adaptable business management solution is essential for Small and Medium Sized Business Enterprises (SMEs) who are looking to expand and take their company to the next level. With seamless, real-time technology and an integrated workflow, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central supports these goals and more.
This cloud-based software replaces and improves the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Edition, and can be easily added to your applications suite. Below, we outline the main features of this platform, and how it will help you grow and scale your business.
1. Live Financial Information At Your Fingertips
By connecting data from across your entire business to this one platform, you can track all your financial information live. Not only does this save time and resources, but you can make the most informed decisions by looking at only one platform. Here at Productiv, we’ll make sure you use this cloud software to its fullest potential with our range of IT managed services.
2. Manage Stock Levels Effectively
With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you can track real-time stock levels instantly so you know exactly what to replenish and when. What’s more, you can predict stock levels based on customer and sales trends.
3. Microsoft Integration
Integrate all your Microsoft applications including Office and Excel so you no longer have to waste time moving between different screens.
4. Automated Tasks And Workflows
Stop wasting time manually allocating tasks and setting reminders–the 365 Business Central takes care of administrative tasks for you, giving you more time to focus on running your business instead of planning a diary.
What’s more, smart workflows will generate invoices far quicker and keep track of delays.
5. Flexible Growth
The dynamic software is designed to let you add applications at a rate which suits you, without wasting time sifting through the information you don’t yet need.
6. Personalised Business Strategy
With all your business data in a single place, you can strategise based on what matters to your business at any time–and quickly communicate decisions around a team.
7. Customer Management
Quickly view customer communications and allocate queries to the right employees–satisfied customers grow your business.
8. Human Resources
With the user-friendly functionality, you can view all your employee statistics in one place, including documents, absence records and even productivity levels.
Productiv is an innovative Brisbane-based IT support and IT strategy consultancy company. We understand the unique challenges faced by small businesses and offer managed services ranging from onsite tech support, IT auditing and product-based consulting. We’re pleased to serve areas all across Brisbane–contact us today to see how we can help you get the best from your 365 Business Central cloud software.
- 10 Questions You Must Ask Any Prospective Managed IT Services Provider
- Key takeaways for businesses from the ACCC’s latest scam report
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2S – Redefining Collaborative Technology
- What the IT Skills Shortage in Australia Means for Your Business
- Everything You Need To Know About Choosing And Using Password Managers
- What is a Virtual Receptionist?
- Using Up-to-Date Technology to Maximise Productivity
- 5 Reasons Your Business Should Upgrade its Phone System to Skype For Business
- Phishing Emails — The Threat You Need to Be Aware Of
- What is an IT Audit and does your business need one?